classes have officially started for me and get this, i'm excited (???). weird innit? i guess after spending so much time doing nothing, going around doing something is a WHOLE LOT better. my redundancy days have come to an end *standing ovation*. i'm taking 5 subs this sem, 4 year 1 subs & 1 year 2 sub. sedaya changed around the sylabus a bit for mass comm so my subject choices can be more geared toward my major.

i'm still working out transport issues with my family but i guess at the mo, i don't hafta worry bout being shipped off to live in some barren land for the next few yrs.

my timetable rocks! i finish everyday at 330 and i have fridays off. WOOHOO!! i guess for the moment it's ok la...i'm expecting extra classes soon so for the moment, WOOHOO!!

so my birthday's in a month...i thought it'll be a good idea for me to create a wish list. after hours of pondering, i've now got my list...but it's really really short.

Ai Leen's 2006 Birthday Wish List
1. shopping spree

yea that's it...i'd also like to have a car but...wishful thinking huh...

word of the day : needy want
1 Response
  1. Gareth Says:

    yeah my classes have officially started too. today is day 2. it's not weird ler. i so know what you mean. it's way better to be doing anything that just doing nothing at all. haha it's like when you're having holidays, you wanna go back to university. when you're in university, you wanna have holidays. hahaha it's always like that wan. =P

    transport issues? how do you get to sedaya then?

    hohoho lucky you. i can never have any free days. ever. but my classes are not too bad. the latest i finish every day is about 12.05pm. and if i have labs, then i'll finish at 4.20pm.

    hahaha now that's what i called short. a single item. lol. so, i'm guessing you're hoping for money to fulfill your wish list, eh? hahaha. or just someone to pay for everything while you shop? haha am i right or am i right? XD