WAHOE!! i'm writing this entry on my brand new notebook *grin the BIG BIG kind*. my early birthday present from my daddy. it's sooo pretty!! a metalic blue Acer. yummy yummy. now i can blog without having to wait for my PC hoggin' bro to get off at 2am. *sigh* i can have my own wallpaper =) i can have the whole C drive to myself...i can sit in the comforts of my air-conditioned room and watch all my d/led movies...i've got a DVD drive!! I'm sooooo happy!!! but then....guess i won't be getting my shopping spree..........
3 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    hohoho new notebook! cool! hehe lucky you! ;) how many GB does it have?


  2. Sara Says:

    Hehhe...lucky you...I want one too!!


  3. Aileen Lim Says:

    gar : it's got a 40GB HD, and a 512mb ram...u know, owning a pc actually inspired me to learn more bout comps.

    sara : hehe it's my 21st bday pressie wei...but i'm sure if u need one ur daddy will get u one =)