i'm just about ready to pass out now...

i don't know if it's the fatigue or the lazy bones or the pain in my neck (literally)...i'm seriously about to collapse. i'm waiting for my 2pm class to start but i feel like going home...can't skip this class though coz i skipped it on monday. the art of skipping class? spread it out evenly. if you do the math right, you'll be able to skip one class a week every week till the end of the semester. now if only i applied such brilliance to my studies...

i'm rambling...i just need something to do if not i'll really pass out...can't let that happen...nonono...need to go to my 2pm class...*argh......*

this whole week's been a mess. so many deadlines...haven't been sleeping right for the past few days. last night was a complete utter MESS. had to stay up till 430 doin this stupid Maybelline ad for my Advertising class presentation. supposed to be a group thing but i have no idea how i ended up doin everything on my own. 5 ppl's job on one set of aching shoulders. miscommunication maybe? my being too bossy maybe? me wanting things my own way maybe? lazy ppl maybe? whatever it is, bottom line, I'M PISSED! and way too wired up on coffee...but i think the presentation went well. and i'm proud of myself. i could handle the pressure and i carried out the entire presentation on my own...*pat shoulder, pat head*

*deep sigh* i need a massage...my pinched nerve thing ain't feeling too good...think i'm gonna collapse now...nonono...gotta make it to my 2pm class...

my week's been full of boring movies. in the past 3 days i've viewed 3 horrendously dull movies; Citizen Kane, Murder My Sweet, and Touch of Evil. i'm sorry if i might offend anyone but dude...Film Noir is way dull. 2 hours of gray, and mumbled, garbled speech is enough to put me to sleep for good...what more write in depth journals on it...*yawn* nonono...don't yawn...can't afford to get cosy now...just another few more minutes...you can 2 it! aza aza fighting! haha...haven't said that in a long time...

fatigue does weird things to ppl...my eyes are so incredibly heavy but the caffeine pumping through my bloodstream is causing me to be slightly hyper right now...can't be good since i'm in the Computer Lab alone...ppl might start to stare...*nervous eyes dart around the room* "STOP STARING AT ME!!!!"
2 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    hahaha 'The Big Sleep'. that was funny. really made you wanna have a big sleep. lol. hahaha.

    haha 'the art of skipping class'? is there a book on it like 'the art of war'? lol =P. my skipping class days are all over after finishing CIMP. cannot afford to skip classes ler now that i'm in university. =(

    wow, you did everything on your own? well done! *pats you on the back* haha :). it really sucks when you get useless group members who don't do anything wan. my friend in monash is experiencing it now. damn stupid.


  2. Aileen Lim Says:

    rin : omg!! i hope i don't hafta watch the big sleep. pls pls pls mr patrick, don't make me!!!! i think i might b able to understand wut they're saying if could hear them. geez...wut's up wit them always talking at the same time???

    gar : hehe! i suppose skipping class is pretty unaffordable for me too but when the bones are lazy, can't do anything bout that la =P
    yeesh! i could kill my frens!! it was a pretty last min thing but one by one all of them bailed on me...I WASN'T EVEN THE LEADER!! wah...i damn pissed lor...