do i look friendly to u? do i have a face that says "come talk to me! i may appear as if i'm talking to my friends but really, i'm just waiting for u to come over so we can have a deep conversation bout your past." do i look as if i have the answer to everything? do u honestly think my life revolves around your constant complaints & life problems which, i really think u can solve on your own?

i face problems too, i have a million complaints about close to everything but do u see me going around harrassing my friends to go out with me?? do i call my friends up every other day to overdramatise my oh-so-harrowing love life (or lack of it) and then accuse them of being a jerk if they ever dare to not answer my calls or reply my msges??

where in the world do i possibly come off looking like i've got a fat sign stuck on my face saying "YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND"??

if i really am your best friend, u would know that i enjoy my solitude.

word of the day : LEAVE ME ALONE!
2 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    =_=" whoa. such hostility. not good. chill ler, ai leen. rub your ear lobes and say it with me, "woosha" (from Bad Boys 2). hahaha =P.

    well, if you've got a problem and you want to talk about it or let out your frustrations, i'm willing to lend you my ears. hehehe. seriously, i'm here for you. ;)


  2. Ally K Says:

    Hey gurl!Wassup with the angry post?...are you okay?...What happened lar?....Ermmm....any guy trying to get fresh with you or is on your nerves tell me yeah then we can together-gether go and whack him up....Hahaha...
    Chill aite sweetheart...Luv ya sweetie!:D