my parents entrusted me with a set of house keys ever since i was 15. parents being parents, they always nagged me to look after my keys and educated me on how 'fatal' it can be if i were to lose them. i'm very proud to say that i've never lost them, not once. i use my keys every single day and the few times that my parents use them, they just hafta lose it for me la. i tell you, it cheeses the pants off me!!!! how the hell do you lose a set of keys after you've entered the house???!!!

you know, it's not the keys that matter to me, it's the keychain..keys can be duplicated but keychains can't. sigh....it meant so much to me....i'm soooo annoyed with my parents right now...
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Save this as ammo for the next time you lose something and they start rambling. :)