now is the time for revelations. now is the time for the old to cease and the new to take its place. now is the time to stop studying.

since i entered Uni, i've written quite a handful of essays and research papers and puh-lenty of presentations. that would mean that i've done quite a fair bit of reading and sourcing for information. here's a bit of a shocker. there's no longer a use for college libraries or alumni research papers because noone uses them anymore *gasps*. every single time i needed more information, i've always Googled it. so why the heck are we still studying?? i learnt how to use Google way before i started Uni so if the whole purpose of my paying these private institutions an obscenely large sum of money is for them to help me brush up on my Googling skills, i can do it on my own la...

i'm not picking on Sedaya issues k...i'm just saying that Google has everything. from academic material to entertainment to world issues to Barney, and the Pussycat Dolls...there's no longer a need to pay for higher education. just log on to the school of Google.

anyway, i've been tagged!! wahoe!

The rules/procedures are as follows:The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

5. i think i tend to stare...unintentionally of course but i suppose it makes ppl feel uncomfortable

4. i've got a slight fetish with teeth brushing. i feel really gross eating without brushing my teeth 1st

3. i've got a wandering mind so sometimes when someone's talking to me, i might start to drift

2. i pick up after other ppl's messes but my own room's a complete mess

1. i'm always paranoid that my fly's undone so i check it alot

And I tag: (wow...this is tough..)
1. ally k
2. gareth
3. sara k
4. jen jen
5. kurt
2 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    gasp!! you tagged me!! hahaha never been tagged by anyone for anything before. this is my first time. =P

    anyway, i've already posted my own 5 weird habits. so, go check it out and let me know what you think of it. hehe ;)


  2. Aileen Lim Says:

    hehe u're a neat freak la!! ur cd thing is wayyyy weird. got so much time =) but i suppose it's a good thing...keeps things organized..