i think i'm getting old...i seem to be complaining alot lately...and i'm gonna be complaining again in this post...but i've got grounds for it ok.

i had to wake up at 7 today!!!! though it's partly my fault la. i had a whole bunch of photostating to do which i could've done last night but i was sooo tired, i couldn't bring myself to change to go out so i thought, wake up a bit earlier in the morn, get my bro to pick me up a lil earlier, go centrepoint to get my stuff done and at the same time have some breakfast. yea...my grandmaster plan. but my bro didn't think it was practical so he said he'll bring me along to the office in the morn and i'll get the photostating done there for free while saving him a trip home. so i had to wake up at 7...i tell u, i was in a state of semiconsciousness for a good 1 & a half hours. i lasted 2 hours in coll, my dad picked me up, had lunch, sent me to the office and i crashed till 5. I HATE THIS!!! i want my own car...

word of the day : how come everything i need always comes with batteries?
0 Responses