i'm in my parents' office right now...hijacked my dad's comp. teehee! replied all my outstanding mails, had a cup of apple & aloe vera juice...seriously, i'm just way too bored for my own good and my blogging now can't be a good thing for u either.

i'm in an awesomely good mood! my mass media lecturer was busy today so mr patrick took over. it was a fun class, talking bout movies and the malaysian film industry. i like mr patrick...he's got good taste in movies. well, he has to la considering he's a films studies lecturer. we share a similar love for Memento...my soulmate *giggle* so let's talk movies...i watched this show like yearsss ago, it's so good that i can remember it up to today. it's called The Man In The Moon. u get to see reese witherspoon as a child actor. so cute! and jason london! so cute......anyway, it's a touching movie...here's a linkie Yahoo Movies. another movie that comes highly recommended by mr patrick and my classmate, erin, is this Zhang Yimou creation, The Road Home. i shall, no doubt, be sailing the treacherous waters of piratesea soon enough *chuckles at lame pun*.

some dudes just finished setting up a cctv system in my dad's office. it's kinda cool...but yet laughable coz those two clueless idiots set up 2 of the cams upside down. heehee...cracker heads...

oh! did u know that purple actually represents mystery? my metrosexual friend filled me in on that bit of interesting but, otherwise useless info. apparently, if u wear purple accessories round your neck or ears, u come off looking mysterious...oo wah...
0 Responses