oh no...*bites finger* i think i'm being bathroom stalked...

this all started happening about 2 weeks ago. i started noticing my neighbour taking baths while i was bathing coz i heard well, shower sounds la (i wasn't peeping..) but i thought it was kinda cute, we were like shower buddies. anyway, our bathrooms are right next to each other so i guess we can hear everything each other's doing. so, 2 weeks ago, everyday leading up till today, he's been bathing at the same times i have...and it's really really weird coz i've never noticed this before for all the years he's been my neighbour...i guess it could have something to do with me being an oblivious nut but anyway, i started taking note yesterday and realised that everytime i'm in the bathroom now, his bathroom light turns on and awhile later, he showers. so last night, i turned on my bathroom light and waited. he came in awhile later and started showering. i quickly turned off my light and he immediately turned off his shower (????). ok, so that was yesterday...was hoping that was a weird coincidence.

today, i was in the bathroom giving myself a facial at 10, he joins me next door showering. it's now 245, i took a bath 45 mins ago and guess what? he joins, AGAIN, showering...!!! what's going on????? i'm a little bit spooked right now....
4 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    my goodness. that is some scary shit. i have this funny thought that he might be "spying" on you. watching you. my goodness!!! you should really check your bathroom wall which separates your toilet and his. look carefully. i'm not saying this is happening, but i think it could be because i just saw on tv recently that it's been happening to people who rent houses or rooms from people.

    yeah, i agree with erin. ask your bro to take a shower and see if it happens. seriously, it's like so sick and possibly perverted.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    woah. showering buddies sounds so... wrong.
    oh well... burn his house down if necessary.


  3. Ian Says:

    hey leen! I just wanna let u noe that ive changed my blog to http://ianeugene.blogspot.com/

    yupps..anyhows,try to keep it low yea? do link me.. take care..


  4. Aileen Lim Says:

    haha u ppl are hilarious! anyway, i beat him to it today. took my bath really early so i guess he didn't see it coming...though after all that shoe washing, i think i need another bath...we'll see how that goes. i'm starting to wonder when it's ok to leave paranoia behind and REALLY start panicking?

    mr ian yun, apa hal nak pindah pindah nih? hehe! ur blog was soo nice...wut happened??