u know u're tired when u put on a bra on top of a bra....

i'm so pooped...woke up late, reached class late...writing class lecturer made us do 'field work'..konon la huh. the class went out in pairs to interview people about a selected topic. my partner and i chose Family as our topic...this ulu case, never interviewed anyone in my entire life before, went up to the manager of student affairs and just started shooting questions. we didn't even introduce ourselves, didn't even give a brief overview of our topic...hehe...but we got it done anyway la *grin*

had my mass media mid-terms today. finished studying for it in 45 mins and guess what? i got 17/20...and i'm soooo pissed off coz i should've gotten 19. instead of classified ads, i wrote classifieds...one mark gone. instead of golden ages, i wrote golden years...one mark gone. cheapskates i tell u...

anyway, i had lunch with mr metrosexual and discovered yet another variant of kim gary & chatterbox & whatever more hong kong-ish restaurants. it's cheaper than kim gary and their cheese baked rice has LOTSA cheese! i ordered the set so it came with soup, dessert and a drink. their soup is actual soup...! *gasps* it's not the fake kinda borsch or cream soups in kim gary but actual soup! their mushroom soup was gooood.... and their dessert is ice cream..!! though i'm wondering now why we didn't get any...must've forgotten to ask them for it...sigh...short term memory is a curse......

finished washing my heels not too long ago. the door hinge on my shoe cupboard has been spoilt for almost a month now and all sortsa insects, possibly lizards, have been goin in there doing unimaginable stuff to my heels. eeeurrghhh!! if u know me like my rinnygal, u'll understand how much i hate washing shoes...or at least how un-often i wash my shoes...which is close to never. my school shoes went unwashed for about 2 yrs..? heh heh heh...i'm probably never gonna get married. but anyway, i don't have enough money to buy a whole buncha new heels and just living off my only two clean heels and the occassional flip flops..er...and my Cortez'...is killing me! girls need variety yea? so i dragged my lazy arse out of the comforts of my butt impression on the sofa at 930 in the pm and started hosing down my heels. u know, for a house, mine lacks a lot of things. there's no cellotape, staplers are a luxury around here as are scissors and cutters. so guess what? there aren't any proper brushes to scrub shoes with. hehe! smart, innovative me used a blady toothbrush to scrub a gabillion pairs of heels. GOODNESS!! my back has never ached like this before...not to mention my already burning pinched nerve thingy...but it's all good. i've got spanky clean heels like my spanky clean neighbour. *proud*

okla...nighties!
sooo tired........btw, anyone know any good chiropractors or chinese therapists? seriously...my neck is killing me...
0 Responses