u come to me on a summer breeze,
keep me warm in your love
then u softly leave and it's me u need to show
how deep is your love
~ take that

though we are a world apart,
i know we'll never be that far.
~ plus one

i don't believe that anybody
feels the way i do about u now
~ oasis

this is how u remind me
of what i really am
~ nickelback

laying underneath the stars,
strung out and feeling great.
~ our lady peace

moon so bright, night so fine.
keep your heart here with mine
~ marc anthony & tina arena

waited on a line of greens and blues
just to be the next to be with u
~ mr big

so hold me when i'm here
right me when i'm wrong
hold me when i'm scared
and love me when i'm gone
~ three doors down

i could move a mountain when your hand is in my hand
~ the real thing

it seems like the likely thing
from the start u told me i would be your queen
~ alicia keys

some things are meant to be
and that u'll make me a better me
~ boyzone

i found the cure to growing older
and you're the only place that feels like home
~ fall out boy

until the dawn it brings
another day to sing about the magic that was you and me
~ jason mraz

tell me everything u need now anything at all
and i will be the one who's waiting anytime u fall
~ lifehouse

pride can stand a thousand trials...
...but watching stars without u, my soul cries
~ des'ree

trying all the time to find something that would make u mine
but all i ever find, my love
are cliches that don't rhyme
~ beulah
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    From what I can tell, those two up there are making a 'drop' of some highly illegal substances under cover of a theme park.

    Kids these days.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Um kurt.. I dont know how you got that mental pic but... ok.
    *laughs*
    Oh Ai Leen, Ai Leen... something you're not telling us?
    No wait...
    Something you're not telling me?
    *wink*


  3. Aileen Lim Says:

    how romantic of u kurt...trust u to spoil something so sweet =P

    *giggle* hi sheryl! did u know there's a new bae yong joon movie out? april snow. wonder if it's good...
    tralala~ *prances back to candyland*

    p/s: aza! aza! fighting!