*Edited

What a weird morning...

I woke up late, left the house late, had to turn back halfway coz I forgot my phone, and I still got to the LRT station on time. There was no one waiting in the toilet that's usually crowded, no one on the train fighting for a seat ala Musical Chairs. I had steaming-hot porridge and bubbling-hot coffee for breakfast and still I got onto the LRT without breaking a sweat.

It's a weird morning...

So anyway, you know the windowed ends of the LRT trains that are damn nice to stand at coz of the flat covered surface area? It's good for leaning on while staring out into the erm...outside of the train. So this guy was standing there, he had his newspaper spread out in front of him. This pissy looking lady walks in at the next station, goes up beside him like she knew him, said "Ahem, excuse me", squeezed by him, pushed her laptop bag beside him onto the flat surface thing/makeshift table, and when I thought she was going to step away, she stayed! Arms folded and feet tapping looking like she deserved to be there much more than he. Mind you that space was only big enough for one person, what more a person with his newspaper spread out in front of him. Poor guy...He looked so confused. And she was still looking pissy. And she wasn't hot. I mean, oklah there shouldn't be double standards for hot people but hot people look better doing bitchy things, therefore less infuriating.

So yea, it's a weird morning.

On a nicer, non-offensive note, I got my leave approved! Now it's just a matter of deciding where to go. So while I'm still in this holiday state of mind, let me share with you fun stories of stuff that happened on my past vacations. Stories of incidents that made the getaways that much more fun.

So during my trip to Langkawi, we went island hopping and the last stop was this gorgeous beach stretch but the stupid thing was, they brought us there during low tide. Idiots. So after we were done doing our thing on the beach, I guess we went back to the pier earlier than the Boat-man expected coz he wasn't there. We were waiting around when this one particular male friend and I decided to go look again at the docked boats to double-check if any among them was ours. It was hard to tell coz all the boats looked somewhat similar. We were standing there on the elevated pier, peering at the covered boats when I yelled "Abang Boat" in a girly, sing-songy, flirty manner and then I floated away, out of sight of the many Abang Boats there while my one particular male friend stood there in shock and horror as they stared up at him. Amusing much.

And then there was this other time at Redang when we attempted to steal beer from the bar's beer keg. Not that we couldn't pay for it...The bar closed too early. And we were thirsty. And some smart dude brought a half bottle of Chivas. Not a full bottle, a half bottle. Slightly less than half in fact. Which we finished in an hour or two. Anyway, twas a failed attempt. The keg was locked. Boo!

Anyway, I'm bored of telling stories already so I'm stopping.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yea, I'm the smart ass that brought the half bottle whisky..Sorry la thats the only whisky I got..But you were such a desperate alcoholic that dranks a half bottle wine with sea water inside!


    King~