I lost my voice.......

I laid off spicy foods, I laid off fried foods, I didn't have iced/cold drinks, I bought Difflam, and my greatest sacrifice to date, I laid off alcoholic drinks even though they came free.

Blady hell! This is so unfair...Now I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night...

So I'm gonna splash this page with my (and some other people's) shameless cam-whore antics because I'm too sick (and bored) to bother about the people who might judge me. Please don't judge me.

This is my friend, Li Yen. When we aren't bitching about people we know or pouring our hearts out to each other, we cam-whore.

This is my friend, Becky. She calls herself Wacky Beckie with good reasons.
This is my friend, Ally. She's the sweetest of us all. Sometimes, she meets us at our side...
This is my friend, Erin. We don't need photographers.
This is my friend Julie. We use props...A lot of the time...
This is me. I don't mind taking photos without anyone else in them.
Now go away or I'll be forced to slap you like the person who slapped me and thought it funny to take a photo of me then.I kid...
0 Responses