What a pleasant drive *grin*.

I know I know...There's supposed to be roadblocks all over KL and traffic's supposed to be hell-ish but it's only crazy on the trunk roads. The roadblocks are merely filtering traffic going into KL so within KL, NO JAM!!

HAHA! It only took me half an hour to get to the office. It was like driving in KL on a Sunday. However, I did leave my house a lot earlier than I would've liked. I was anticipating an insane jam but...HAHAHA! NO JAM! Anyway, I feel bad for those who got stuck in the jam. I was listening to the radio all morning for traffic updates and avoided the roads that were blocked. Once again, the Eastin highway heading towards KL was blocked. A 5 lane road reduced to 1 lane. Traffic was backed-up all the way to The Curve! I know it's terribly mean of me but I can't help it. I always get a kind of satisfaction from watching people get stuck in a jam while I'm driving free...I do feel bad for them though...In a "I'm so glad I'm not in your position" way.

We'll see how traffic's like when I go home tonight.
0 Responses