So it's Thursday...

I normally look forward to Thursday coz even though I have to wake up early and attend a full day of classes, I'm comforted by the fact that I have my entire Friday free. I wake up in the afternoon, I eat Maggi Mee for lunch, I laze in front of the TV watching DVD serials and sitcoms, I go out for dinner, I go shopping or yum cha-ing or jogging...I come home late and then sleep till the next morning. That's it...Friday's gone without a care in the world.

It's Thursday now and I'm REALLY not happy...

I have to come in for work tomorrow... =(
Cannot go ladies night whatevers...
Cannot go late night movies...
Cannot go out yum cha...
Cannot stay up till late late late watching Friends...
Sigh...

Anyway, my dad's in Miri till Sunday so I have his car to drive to work with. It's great!! It only takes me about slightly less than an hour to get to work as opposed to an hour and a half when I'm taking public transport and feet. And I arrive at work all fresh and erm...I was about to say cheery but really, I'm still sleepy. Haha!

I wish I had photos here in the office to upload...But I don't...So I'm done...
0 Responses