It took 2009 to realise that 2008 was awesome!

In 2008, at one point I was a student, an intern, an employee, and a freelancer all at one go. I had flings, I dated, and I also committed. I got full use of a spare car, I wrote a short story, I completed my degree course earlier than mapped out by my course counselor, I made great friends, I achieved monetary goals, I took up an array of classes and courses, I was in a band (even if only for a couple of weeks), I even took on a stray Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with the muscle of a Mitsubishi Evolution 8 (yes, it must be said, that this was the highlight of the year). 2008 deserves a pat on the back.

2009, on the other hand, sure hasn't packed that much of a punch. Graduation was the biggest waste of six hours I had ever spent at any event, hands down (even driving to Kuantan and back for no reason would have been more gratifying). I'm single. I crashed the spare car. I got three short stories running on no substance. I have less time to spend with my great friends. Running a startup means that I'm spending way more money than I'm earning. My array of classes have dwindled to two and yet I feel the strain. I have no band. I have no access to any vehicle that can compete with even a Satria GTI.

2009, you have another three and a half months to prove your worth.


3 Responses
  1. kingster Says:

    2009, firstly we nvr make any plans holiday trips on vacations.
    2nd,the best part was, we went to australia but sadly in different timing.
    3rd, we hardly get booze & party around with our friends and gang.
    4th,we still havent achieve our goals yet
    5th, atmost everyone been MIA.
    hahaha


  2. Aileen Lim Says:

    Yalar... That's the after-college life. Depressing that we've reached the age where we start reminiscing the college days. We had so much time to travel and party..! Haha... Oh well... At least this month's been pretty easy-going coz of all the holidays.


  3. kingster Says:

    Should have more post-college life meet ups..Those days were up to the limit, where we laugh, we talk,we share, we party, and we sleep. We should gear up more activities by right now.