Men. Hot-wired for going forth and multiplying.

Women. Hoards, protects, and nurtures by instinct.

Marriage. A pandemic disillusionment.

If men, by order of evolutionary purpose, are inclined to spread their seed far and wide, and women can't suppress their inner calling to protect what's theirs by interfering with man's philandering ways, then marriage of the two opposing forces appear a grave mistake.

In life, I want it all. I want wealth and health. I want education and beauty. I want food and fitness. I want a sensitive manly man. I want a rationally irrational manly man. I want a driven, purposeful man with time to spare. I do want it all.

Think about it. If men are essentially the same from when the world began then, taking into account elementary and evolutionary changes, traditional men are the ones most likely to wear wedding ring marks into their wallets. Can't blame them. It's in their blood. So then maybe men who are more in-tune with their emotions, have a greater tendency to hoard, protect, and nurture i.e. effeminate, make better candidates for monogamous relationships? Because of the traditional man's inability to accept monogamy, and the traditional woman's inability to allow for polygamy, marriage of the traditional couple makes for an unhappy union built on discontent. Maybe now is the time for the hybrid couple. Feminine meets feminine, masculine meets masculine; no one makes up for anyone's shortcomings. And I don't get it all after-all. 

Life's a bitch. Watch YouTube.

3 Responses
  1. kingster Says:

    I do agreed to that extension.;)
    Despite, I do think that traditional men or women were always in believing their fate and fortune, that's why they could not accept their marriage either monogamy or polygamy because they don't have strong self-believing and self-nurturing on themselves. They can't make their own choices, to be who they are? and what they want?
    Why not couples practice open-relationships?..hehehe

    Leen,at this moment I really realize what you want in your life..=) your life seems to be so perfect =) kinda hard too..=( I hope you always be healthy but not in terms of perfect. =)


  2. Aileen Lim Says:

    Haha open relationships ar... I'll be sure to keep that in mind. =P

    There's no such thing as perfect la... Just trying hard to do what I can with what I have. =)


  3. kingster Says:

    should work out on open-relationships rather than into-relationships that you need to have commitment and obligations on both parties. =)
    No one is always perfect, just nvr give up on yourself and do the best for yourself. =P Right?