So I do realise I have an obscene amount of free time on my hands, even while working. To maintain sanity, I had to find great amusement in the little things... Or maybe it's because I'm losing my sanity that I find great amusement in the little things... Whichever way you choose to look at it, I am greatly amused.

Okay, so this image here is one of the guest submissions by Gavin Yap for Apostrophe's latest installment, Cakap-Cakap. Participants are supposed to fill in the speech bubbles in their comic of choice and submit their entries online. I found this entry so amusing... I was tickled for days.


And this, I found while having lunch at Kim Gary, Avenue K. *Manic laughter ensues* What the hell kinda seafood have we been eating all this while?


And for further hilarity, I've been poring over page after relentless page of FailBlog thus more manic laughter and curious looks from the curious KL Sentral folk.
0 Responses