this has been the best hellish weeks of my life!

semester's coming to a close so assignments are due, presentations are piling up, and my health is taking its timely vacation. the good thing about this semester is that all my assignments are due one week apart from the other so that gives me ample time to complete each of them...the bad thing about this semester, and oddly enough every previous semester, is that i'm a lazy shit and everything is done last minute thus the sleepless nights and the lowered immunity system. what makes these weeks great is the fact that so far, i'm feeling pretty confident about my work.

i went go-karting over the weekend and it was THE MOST exhilarating thing ever. i know i'm not very sporty...not that i'm not into sports, it's just that i haven't found my sport. anyway, go-karting was so much fun! the good thing about it is that it's the one place you can drive like a maniac and trash the turns without a second thought. the bad thing is that accidents tend to happen at those turns/chicanes. i was involved in an accident pileup and now i've got bruises all over my body. to add to the pain, every muscle on my arms have been over-strained. i can't even reach back to pull on a seatbelt. but i don't care...the pain is worth it. if all things go well, i'll go again this weekend.

so this morning i woke up with an unusual itch in my right eye. my first thoughts were "Oh crap...i caught it too." i had lunch with Andrew yesterday and he had an awfully awful red eye which, he claimed, he didn't rub into that state. i didn't believe him but...well...i always tend to be proven wrong. his condition had spread to his left eye by the night so he went to the Doc. he caught conjunctivitis..."Crap!" of all the damn bacterial infections to get, he contracts himself a highly contagious one...which i woke up to this morning. i guess the good thing about this is that the symptoms only became full-blown after i'd done my presentations. and the best thing was the hot guy at the clinic i went to to get my prescription meds.
0 Responses