i got back from prom not too long ago, took my bath, got ready for bed, but somehow i can't seem to sleep so...let's blog bout prom =)

the theme of the prom was Fantasie (don't ask me why it's spelt like that. i'm sure there's a meaning to it but i have no idea...), something about making dreams and fantasies a reality...so, like i said in my earlier post, some of my girl friends had planned to go as angels and the guys as devils and pimps. i started getting kinda excited bout dressing up coz i've always wanted to dress-up or go to a costume party...so fun...anyway, it was a bit too late for me to run about looking for a cute costume so i just had to make-do...ran out in the afternoon to get some black ribbon to tie on my arm...hehe! whatever la...at least it made a fashion statement...

so, when i reached Sunway Lagoon Resort, only 2 of my girl friends came as angels. dunno what happened to everyone else...

Fantasie was ok...a prom will always be a prom...the programs are always almost the same but it's the people that make a difference. i'm so glad i decided to go...even if it did take ALOT of persuading. i tell you, i made camwhores out of my entire table...

here's some pictures...

Lionel and i (those are NOT my fingers)


Pui Ei and i

an angel who shed her wings and a confused girl who shed her ribbons

my date for the night. he was so sweet, he even bought me flowers *grin*

why, hello there Mr Pilot-Man

Mr Almost-Prom-King, Ms Almost-Prom-Queen, and Ms Where's-The-Camera?

everyone wears black to proms...


all in all, i had a good time...made some pretty good friends in the process...learnt some pretty interesting stuff bout people...ate some pretty good tasting sweet n' sour fish...got a stick of pretty nice lipgloss as a door gift...i finally learnt how to blowdry my hair right...i now know how to stick rhinestones on my face...

conclusion? proms are educational
2 Responses
  1. Gareth Says:

    haha looked like you had a ball of a time at the prom. so fun.

    i guess it's easy when people say they're going to dress as something but in the end, fail to follow through. oh well. we're all human. *shrug*. don't care ler. just go with the flow. ;)


  2. Aileen Lim Says:

    yalar! damn unsporting wan...cis bedebah...

    anyway, how u doin gar? happy belated bday wei!!! *huggy huggy*