indulgences of the day:
1. i took a 2 hour breakfast this morning instead of getting started on my remaining 5 movie journals due by the end of the week

2. dressed up a lil nicer than usual to go to my old college to hassle them for my refund

3. i finally bought the pair of Oakleys that i've had my eye on for a whole entire week. woohoo! darling half wires, red iridium lenses. sexy stuff...

4. i'm blogging now even though i really should be doing my movie journals...think i'm gonna go sleep 1st and then wake up early to do it...*yawnerz* i'm so sleepy

deprivations for the rest of the week:
1. no more early nights. i really need to finish up my movie journals. my films class is 100% in-class assessment. no exams...pros and cons la

2. no more expensive meals...actually, this deprivation should last at least a month...those Oakleys were really quite pricey

3. no more breaks between classes. gotta finish up my movie journals plus meet up with my group members to discuss our final assignments...3 in total, all due next week...


see, i noticed that with every decision a person makes, there are always consequences be it good or bad ones. the consequence for procrastinating is 2 weeks of sleepless nights. the consequence for buying items that are beyond my budget is a month of economy rice and no movies.

sigh...

word of the day : just in time to be late
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh wow gurl! You gotta show me those Oaks... Hehe.. So you finally made the decision to buy them eh?! hmmm..... As you said, now you've gotta suffer the consequences.Haha...