i'm one helluva student!!

i slept through my snooze this morning and jumped out of bed half an hour late only to find that my bro had already left. thought i'll follow my mom to the office and skip my 1st class la...thank God i didn't...my bro came back after brekky so i went to coll on an empty stomach and an unadulterated bloodstream...

i came in to my Advertising class a few minutes late, found my seat next to a friend, only to be informed that we had a quiz that morning. well, maybe not informed...more like reminded. OMG!! i totally forgot! i didn't study shit!! i didn't print out any notes!!! OMG!!! ................what the heck la...i sat through it anyway...and screwed it up...

that's not even the best part...or the worst. anyway, my next class was an hour away and i had some finishing touches to do on my assignment. we went to McDs (so damn in need of my caffeine fix) for breakfast while we all finished up on our work. supposed to do some artistic stuff with lines/shapes/colours to create an illusion of distance, movement, and direction. mine was very simple but, hopefully, still delivered the message. so, we got carried away doing our stuff...reached class 15 minutes late. i thought we just had to hand in our work coz we already presented our rough sketches on Monday. i didn't blady know that we had to present our stuff again!!! OMG!!!! of all days to decide to dress down, i chose today...wearing a baggy shirt & jeans, i presented some pretty last minute stuff. looks like i won't be acing anything this sem.....

*sigh*

an e-mail a friend sent me cheered me up abit...roses and sparkly things, i like



1 Response
  1. Sara Says:

    I like sparkly roses!!!
    Real roses are great tooooooo....heehe....btw, happy early valentine's day babe!