i went to PD during the festive holidays with my family and close relatives. here's a link to my cousin's site where she can help me out with the talking la...i don't know why, but after i finally figured out how to work my cammie, a hidden passion's been unearthed. i may not be very good at phototaking but u have no idea how fun it is! if it's taking u too long to upload my page, it's about time u got broadband...

too damn many cars on the road...jam in seremban...

...take pics of the sky la...

reached the Tractors bungalow and found a pair of mushrooms *grin*

and a very excited brother...

the bungalow's exterior...

and its interior...

the revamped bedrooms were lovely!! but the extra bed i had to sleep on was awful...the sheets and the blanket irritated my nose so badly i couldn't sleep.

the beach...

cousins on the beach...

family on the beach...

fish on the beach...

sunsets on the beach...

beautiful skies...

beautiful waves...

and the beautiful people...
1 Response
  1. Gareth Says:

    wow port dickson. i haven't been there in AGES. i think the last time i went there was for my church camp. hahaha and that was like soooooooo long ago. too long. =P

    haha addicted to taking photos. it's normal since you've finally figured out how to "play" with your camera. haha i love taking pictures too as you can see from the amount of pictures i got in my blog. lol.