FUNFAIRS!!!!
me and chewie went to the euro funfair today. i heard lotsa stories bout the scary ass rides they have there so i couldn't resist! i looove the thrill of being scared out of my spine *grin*

so, we reached there at about 10pm, took a walk round the fair to see what they had to offer. it's RM3 per entry, rides & games require tokens that are RM2 each. i already wasn't feeling too good coz i had coffee and coffee does weird things to me...u can imagine la. every single ride somehow seemed so scary! the 1st ride we set our eyes on was the 'shotgun' (the pic below). we were thinking, "wow! this looks like fun! let's save it for later."

and we moved on...
the 1st ride we sat on was the fun-nest looking one (the bottom pic).

talk about woohoo! it was considerably tame la but i got down feeling soooo dizzy, i had to sit down...meanwhile taking pics of this really scary looking ride called 'the challenger'


the blady claw is actually spinning while the arm swings like a pendulum. i thought i remembered my bro warning me bout this ride so i stayed clear of it...

was still feeling queasy so we played a game. it was a game of pure luck. u pay 2 tokens for 5 tickets or 3 tokens for 8 tickets. u peel open the ticket to reveal a number that is either a 'lucky' number that will win u a teddy bear or a random number that will win u nothing. the more lucky tickets u get, the bigger the bear u get. so i bought 5 tix & chewie bought 8. peeled open the 1st one, random number. peeled open the 2nd one, OMG!!! i got one!!! I GOT ONE!!! chewie was still peeling open his stack while another group started looking at me with envious eyes, asked me where i picked my tickets from...geez...from the basket la...so anyway, i thought i had to get a few more hits before i could win anything. we opened all our tix to reveal no other lucky numbers. felt slightly dejected while handing in my lucky numbered ticket to the stall guy...asked him what i could get with it and he said i was entitled to the small bears. but u know, those small bears weren't very small at all! and i had my eyes on the small bears anyway. i was soooo happy!!!

check out my bear!!! woohoo! and look how fresh we looked...after that we were all gung-hoed up for the scary rides...here we go...we did the shotgun and that was the end of everything...go back to the 1st pic and imagine it going in circles for about 2-3 minutes. I'M NOT KIDDING!! ok la, i didn't time it but it sure as heck felt like an eternity. to top off this nightmarish ride, chew had put some of his stuff in my bag like his hp and keys. well, it doesn't seem like much but i was carrying a tiny lil bag! while on the ride, i must've jostled the clasp undone and get this...while we were suspended upside down for a good 5 seconds, i suddenly felt an urge to check my clasp and at that very moment his hp came flying out of my bag. i caught my bag just in time to keep the other stuff inside...omg...there goes chew's hp.......after that, my stomach couldn't stop churning and the ride just didn't seem to wanna end. it was horrible!! i felt soooo bad....i'm sooo sorry!!! when we finally got down from the ride, we went around looking for his hp and found bits and pieces. couldn't even find his SIM card...sigh...
to ease my up-chuck reflexes, we went on the ferris wheel...

check out the i'm-gonna-hurl-in-a-second looks

check out the gorgeous view though...i could even see The Curve & Ikano from there but i was too stoned to take any more pics.
conclusion? it was a pretty good trip to the funfair...we had a LOT of fun but maybe...just maybe, it's a good thing to be a boring person *wink*

p/s: the ride my bro warned me about wasn't the challenger but was in fact, the shotgun. the challenger was actually quite fun, as according to him. curses on short term memory loss...

p/p/s: i went window shopping today and revisited my ken cole bag...omg...i want it so badly...saw another bag i like from nine west. pretty much the same price but it's bigger and probably more practical for the price. and then chew just HAD TO introduce me to braun buffel...my gosh!!! the bag i saw there is sooo gorgeous!!! gorgeous price tag too...no worries. i'm looking for work already...

word of the day : i buy to share coz i shared to buy
6 Responses
  1. evermagic~* Says:

    ooh looks fun. hmm I've already been for two fun fairs ! looking good as usual .


  2. Gareth Says:

    wow, the funfair looks like loads of fun. damn it! why do the fun stuff happen when i'm away?!?!?! haihhh T_T sadness.

    hey, check out my blog and do comment ya. hehe ;)


  3. adriansern Says:

    hehe so cute la u leen. Don't worry about the phone and pls DON'T feel bad. U continue feeling bad about it and i won't go out with you anymore.. k? Since the phone got crushed to pieces my dad agreed to buy me new one.. YAY! hehe. All in all,I really had a great time with you..,and that stupid Top Gun thing wasn't 2-3 minutes la.. u dreaming ar. it was about 8-10 min! .. hehe. Anyway, how's baby bear? and how's ur tummy now?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Wowzers, looked like great fun! The phone dropping was a good thing -- just ask mr chewie-new-handphone. I always thought he was a big teddy bear. He should be playing guitars for the Carebears on Tour.


  5. adriansern Says:

    heheh.. lol.. funny la you kurt.. *wink.. anyway, it's time i needed a new phone too. been 2-3 years since i got a new one. The fun fair was great., but in the end, it's the company that matters.. leen.. =) Cheers..


  6. Aileen Lim Says:

    yen: it was fun but the nausea after that wasn't fun at all...how r the fairs there? won anything? u just reminded me of genting dear...fun times...=)

    gar: hey, there were funfairs when u were around wert...this euro funfair ain't new u know. and u went for plenty fun stuff that i didn't go to...don't fret la...the can's alot more fun looking!

    kurt: u say the funniest things...u could bring in chewie bear to entertain ur xmas kids/"B"s one day =)

    chew: i'm so so sorry wei...it's a gd thing ur dad's willing to get u a new one. ey? haha! it's top gun aye? oops...