for a dog lover, being allergic to dog fur is such a curse! i just fed my dog, spent some time playing with him and now i can't stop sneezing...so incredibly irritating...

anyway, was supposed to watch harry potter just now but we couldn't get tickets so wen yan and i decided to take a drive down to sedaya to visit his friend. she's soo cute!! kinda reminds me of...me...with the exception of an impeccably neat room...she's one of those rare sedaya-ites who speak english and is chinese...sigh...too bad she's leaving next yr..

after sedaya we went to island cafe, this new lepak cafe in ss2 next to horus (??) cyber cafe. my accomplishment of the day? i beat wen yan at othello!!! muahaha! i'm actually good at strategising *grin* omg!! i'm intelligent..! i never win these kinds of games and i've ever only played them with my bro and dad who are pretty damn good! i can win them at monopoly but when it comes to chess or scrabble or chinese chess or checkers, i'm terrible! i never win!! but i won today...hehe =)

call me a scatter brain coz i totally forgot that this week's my course selection week. tomorrow's my last day to sign up, thank goodness for last minute shock memory (last minute shock memory is a, sort of, backup memory that waits till the very last minute to remind u of something important. it's that nagging feeling u get at the back of your mind that makes u think u're forgetting something that is only to reveal itself just before it's too late or when it's already too late thus leaving u in a shocked panicky state for quite a few moments. happens on such occassions as birthdays, anniversaries, exams, meetings and course selection week). i thought my friends would be as unkiasu as i am but as it turns out, they're so kiasu!! they've all done their selections already!! looks like i gotta go alone then...*pout*

my bro sucks!! he ate all the Pods!!!!! i'm sooo pissed!! his friend (i'm asuming it's luqzan? not hinting or anything...but...sometimes, 2 boxes is better than 1...hee!) brought Snickers Pods back from aussieland and they're to die for!! everyday i'll pop 2 coz there really isn't much in the box and i was trying to stretch out the bliss period. i came back today and found an empty box in the bin...*double pout*

buy me pods!! i want pods!!!!
i want walkers choc chunk cookies too...my aunt brought over a box during the weekend, wanted my bro and i to indulge in some sinfully fattening foods. oh goodness...it's so rich! the cookies aren't crunchy, it's moist and it's got dark choc and milk choc chunks in it. not those crappy fake chipsmore-no-chips kind but actual choc chunks all over!! u get like 3 delectable chunks in every tantalising bite (my bites were small)!! and the chunks are still melty!!!! my gosh!!!! i'm seriously hyperventilating right now...

don't judge me! i'm a girl with many weaknesses and chocolates are one of them...i'm a...

...no nuts please =)

word of the day : he's just a boy and i'm just a girl. can i make it anymore obvious?
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Pods: Ingeniously crunchy?? That's right up there with KIA: The Car That Cares.


  2. Sara Says:

    I love choc too!!!Guess we are more alike then we thought huh?Oh no nuts pleasssseeeee..

    Love ya leeeeeen!


  3. Aileen Lim Says:

    kurt : hahaha! "getz, the gutsy little car that really gets u goin!" wtf?!?!?!

    sara : hey cuz =) somehow i rmbr getting all pissed off when someone ate my chocs when we were younger...how embarrassing...*hangs head*