Random conversation with the brother

Me: When we get home I'll show you something. I've been hiding it for quite awhile now coz I wanted it all but it's been like 3 months and I can't finish it...So I'll show you something when we get home.

Brother: What is it?

Me: You'll see. It's been sitting in the fridge for ages. It's soo yum.

Brother: What's it doing in the fridge?

Me: Chilling.

Brother: -_-


I thought this was kinda fun.
1. Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their song
John Mayer

2. Are you male or female?
Daughters

3. Describe yourself:
Something's Missing

4. How do some people feel about you:
Quiet

5. How do you feel about yourself:
My Stupid Mouth

6. Ex boyfriends/girlfriends:
Sucker

7. Current boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:
No Such Thing

8. Describe where you want to be:
Walk On The Ocean

9. Describe where you live:
Comfortable

10. Describe how you live:
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Clarity

12. Share a few words of Wisdom:
Bigger Than My Body

13. Any general advice:
Come Back To Bed

14. Share a favorite pickup line:
Back To You

15. And if that one doesn’t work:
Your Body Is A Wonderland

16. What secondary school do/did you attend:
Breakaway

17. Pepsi or coke:
I'm Gonna Find Another You

18. Any pets?
Love Soon

19. Favorite food:
Lifelines

20. Do you drink?
City Love

21. Say goodbye:
Message In A Bottle


Ya I know... The final ones are kinda crappy but whatever la... The first few were fun to do =)
0 Responses