once again, Sedaya manages to achieve a higher level of incompetence...

wahlau...i hate Sedaya! i hate hate HATE Sedaya!! i came all this blady way for one morning class and class is CANCELED. waddafrik wei!!! and if it weren't for another classmate wandering around the halls, i wouldn't have known. apparently, my lecturer took a bunch of students from a different class for a field trip to an advertising firm...seeing as how this class that i'm taking only has 9 students, i guess she assumed that ALL the students from this class are also taking her other class...BUT I'M NOT! the other girl i found in the hall was supposed to go with them but i guess she's more sesat than me.

whatever la...i don't care if they all wanna take the whole damn month off to visit America without me. I DON'T CARE! just inform me about it and i can sleep in!! i'm soo annoyed....stupid stupid Sedaya....I HATE SEDAYA

anyway, i guess it's a good thing that i don't have class. i can now finish up some of my Journalism work.

oh...here's something amusing...it happened about 3 weeks ago but i was afraid it would be embarrassing so i didn't tell anyone bout it...but, since i've seen it and can be assured that it'll only take some serious hawk eyes to notice, i can't help but share =)

i'm in a KFC ad. harhar...it's sooo superbly embarrassing but don't care la. it's for the experience...i only got paid RM100 for 7 hours of waiting around throughout the wee hours of the morning but...don't care la. i can now say that "i do TV commercials". heehee...I'M FAMOUS!

and guess what...prepare to be proud of me. i washed a car...*basks in moment of silent awe* i think it's been more than half a decade since i've had to wash a car. andrew lent me his car for 2 weeks now and already then did it need a wash. it was so dusty...and covered in red bird poop. i'm so proud of myself...and the car. it's now road worthy. the paint color is now truly silver and not champagne. i can now open the door without having to carefully avoid bird poop and dust. i can now see through the windscreen clearly. and that's after washing without using car shampoo...just wait la. i'll get it sparkling again in no time...

word of the day : there's confidence in uncertainty
0 Responses