i knew this was gonna be a bad day the moment the McDs sauce dispenser was out of chilli sauce...

i almost got into an accident...sheesh...i know it was completely my fault but when you start using "fuck you"s and such, i can't help but shout back...

can i blame my lack of alertness on the fact that i'm still half asleep? i missed my 1st class...stupid jam on that Eastin highway...what's it called? so annoying...i could've slept in! had to rush coz i needed to print my article for my Journalism class. printers take awhile to warm up right, so i left it there...came back 10 minutes later to find that my printer was out of black ink...*curses* how the hell am i supposed to hand up my work now?? the printer could have alerted me bout my ink shortage before it went empty right?? couldn't print shit...*stupid stupid*

anyway, i wrote this halfway last night.
ever notice how the people you take pictures with affect how you look?

i have...somehow when i'm with people i love, i photograph better...maybe not all the time la but there are a select few pictures that i just look great in. well, not just for me but other people too. been blog surfing while waiting and i just had to take notice of it...the person looked so beautiful next to her closest friend.

maybe it's coz we're more comfortable with that other person...maybe it's coz we're genuinely smiling for the camera when with that other person...maybe it's coz there's so much love and care between the two that it reflects on the camera lens...

p/s: day just got a bit better. Mr Josh Hartnet just walked into the comp lab. *smile*
0 Responses