So I'm feeling awfully upbeat...

I think it's got something to do with the fact that I'll be done with my internship come end of next week. I am overwhelmed with ideas and impulse thoughts about what I could do with this window opportunity. There's so many things I want to do, I want to try...

This is a conversation worth recording because it's something I don't think I'll ever hear again.

Me: You're doing biochem right?

Mr Mao: Have I ever told you that your memory is amazing?

Me: So far every single person I meet tells me I've got THE world's worst memory

Mr Mao: I think your memory is amazing. You remember things that I talk to you about that most people wouldn't remember

This here is proof that I have a perfectly fine memory. Anyone who wants to debunk this fact can use this rationale: It wasn't worth remembering. (I kid!)

Word of the day: To dream is to limit yourself from a world of limitless possibility
0 Responses